I love her little closet. Perfect for a girl. It has a nice coat hooks in the back and built in shoe shelf. Sam's closet has the shoe shelf but no hooks. I also but a small white four drawer dresser on the opposite side. The dresser was an old one we had from their old rooms( garage sale find for $20) and goes great for a little girls accessories.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Sofia's new room
Sofia has the smallest room in the house, but it I think it turned out pretty cute.
The bedding is a mix match that I came across. The rainbow striped quilt is from target and the the yellow butterfly sheets are vintage. I found them and a few more cute sheets in a dresser in my parents shed. I found out that the sheets are from the late 1970's (77-81?) I friend of mine in Texas saw the sheets and had a flash back. Her sister had the same set on her bed when they were kids. Pretty cool find! The canvas picture was painted by me.
The canvas pictures on the wall were painted by Dustin and I for Sofia. The book shelf was a $10 garage sale find and was painted for Sam's nursery. The Pink wall shelf is from Hobby Lobby, $39. The shelf was given to us from a friend because it matched Sofia's room and not her daughters room. Another nice find for free!
The curtains are pink and white gingham from Pottery Barn Kids I had from her old room in Fayetteville. The Yellow matte picture was a Christmas present to Sofia from my parents. Its a poster that goes with a book, she also has the book. The yellow goes with pink and the sheets were a perfect match. The Bow holder was bought at a War Eagle craft fair a few years back for $15 ( I think). The Pink Princess Canvas was purchased and made to look like Sofia. I got it done at Riff Raft in Fayetteville for $30.
I love her little closet. Perfect for a girl. It has a nice coat hooks in the back and built in shoe shelf. Sam's closet has the shoe shelf but no hooks. I also but a small white four drawer dresser on the opposite side. The dresser was an old one we had from their old rooms( garage sale find for $20) and goes great for a little girls accessories.
I love her little closet. Perfect for a girl. It has a nice coat hooks in the back and built in shoe shelf. Sam's closet has the shoe shelf but no hooks. I also but a small white four drawer dresser on the opposite side. The dresser was an old one we had from their old rooms( garage sale find for $20) and goes great for a little girls accessories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice big bed lots of room for me to keep her company
Post a Comment