
Half way up. She wouldn't stand up this time because she knows I don't like her too. The other night she stood up in the chair and announced, "Ta-Da"1.) She has a little bit of that fire temper I had has a child.
2.) She loves to dance and rock in the chair.
3.) She also know how to really make her brother mad (Just take his spider man toys)
4.) She has also learned to push him back, which is mean but humorous at the same time. They are only a few pounds and inches apart so she can push him to the floor, most of the time he does deserve it.
5.) She loves to be girlie. I have to fix her hair because it is curly, she loves to put mousse in it.
6.) Her pretties! She sits perfectly still to let me paint all 10 pretty piggies. I will have to get a pic and post it.
She is not talking much. She points a lot though. She has said Samuel 2-3 times but it comes out sammoooo. Her favorite word is Ta-Da. I can't believe she is already 15 months. She has gotten so tall. She is in 18months clothes due to height. We have never experienced this problem because we are all horizontally challenged.
She is not talking much. She points a lot though. She has said Samuel 2-3 times but it comes out sammoooo. Her favorite word is Ta-Da. I can't believe she is already 15 months. She has gotten so tall. She is in 18months clothes due to height. We have never experienced this problem because we are all horizontally challenged.

2 comments:
I can't believe Sofia is already this big! How time flies! Glad to see your post-I miss talking to you!
Klayton got the horizontally challenged part from the Soffos' also. People think he is much younger than he is. We are hoping the poor guy grows and isn't like your grandpa. 4'11
Post a Comment