Monday, October 13, 2008

J-E-L-L-O!


We decided to take a page right out of Parenting magazine and create some "Slimy Snacks" for the spirit of Halloween. Jello was the desert of choice. Thank you, Mr. Cosby for discovering the easy yet tasteful treat for kids to enjoy. Sam got to help in the making of Jello by climbing on the counter and stirring the pot, however, he did understand the dangers of Jello as he explained to his sister "hot, hot, Fia". The final product:


Samuel also tossed in the worms which we found in middle of the yummy treat later on. Check him out, sucking down the mysterious liquid which can only be done correctly with an official Elmo spoon.



Watch closely as the kid, still dirty from chicken enchiladas, discovers a worm in his desert and eats it. Oh, what fun. And might I add his sister did seem to have a appetite for the Slimy Snacks. In fact, she ate it so fast I couldn't even get a picture.




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

When I first saw that first picture I thought they were jello shots!!! No wonder your kids go crazy at the grocery store! ;)

Alison said...

what happened to the once a day blogging promise?? its' harder than you thought, huh?