
Sam has been begging to have a Chuck-E-Cheese party for years and we finally gave in and did it. Sam and I made his cake the night before. Cars cake. He helped decorate and put on red sprinkles.

At some point during the party they took the birthday boy to the ticket blaster booth. He was a little over stimulated to say the least, but I think he came out with a few tickets.

Sam and his friends enjoying pizza and games before Chuck-E arrives

Tucker was a "little" afraid of Chuck-E-Cheese.

Singing Happy Birthday

Being crowned Birthday Boy

making a wish


Whit is serious about his Wack-a-mole

Sofia singing and driving in the car

Sam enjoyed his party a lot. He had a blast. It was very loud and crazy, a little over stimulating as I imagined a Chuck-E-Cheese party to be, but you only turn 6 once, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment