Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Traditions

Our family has some small traditions that we have done for the last several years. We started getting an ornament for the kids every year. They have been something that they have liked or been into that year or something that was very cute and childlike.

This year is the first time that I let the kids pick the ornament completely by themselves. I usually can help them pick it out but the older they get the hard it is to argue about the small stuff. Sam picked Spider man.
Sofia picked a Belle ornament, from Beauty and the Beast.

Sofia helping decorate the tree.


Sam putting on decorations.







The other tradition I have is matching pajamas. I usually try for the same brand so the characters are the same, just maybe a different color. This year I had a very hard time finding boys Christmas pj's. So I finally found some from Carters that the Santa Clause is the same.










I love this pick of them. They are both class clowns and love to make each other laugh and this picture captures them at their finest.







No comments: