Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day at SeaWorld

Our first day of vacation in Orlando we went to SeaWorld. We had a great time looking at all the aquariums and watching the shows.


The dolphin show was very neat. They had a lot of acrobatics coordinated with the dolphins.


The shark tunnel.


Flamingos



Penguins


Dustin and the water fall before we rode the Manta. The Manta is SeaWorld's roller coaster that makes you feel like your swimming like a Stingray. Pretty exciting







The Shamu show at the end of the night. We decided to sit about 10 rows up, thinking that we could get splashed but not drenched. WE WERE WRONG! Before the show, Shamu, (or some random whale) was playing and swimming around and would come up and splash the audience with just one splash. Dustin took in a mouth full of salt water and wouldn't talk to me after because it was my idea to sit so close. What is a trip to SeaWorld without getting splashed by Shamu?









2 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL~I love that you got drenched! And I love "or some random whale"~made me laugh!

Audra said...

Just like him to blame you!!! Just kidding. He shouldn't have had his mouth hanging open. Last night we were walking and Jessie tried to convince me to go in your house. She was sure I was wrong and Sam was in there. I wish!!! I miss you.