Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting back to it

Its been a while since I have posted, I know. Our computer has been super slow. I have tried to post but it takes forever to download the pics and today it downloaded 2 of the same pics and wouldn't let me remove one. I finally figure it out after 10 mins of battling with it. So just bare with me and my slow computer


Sam has really become a big kid. He loves to help and he is big enough to do small chores now, so I have certainly let him. I think he likes the vacuum because it makes lots of noise like guys tools do so this is his favorite chore.


I now don't not have to threaten him to pick up his toys in his room. I just tell him if he picks up his toys he can vacuum his floor. Crazy kid.


As you can see he can't fix his books all that well, but they are out of the floor and that counts in my book. If you look beside him on the tub, little sister is watching, cheering him on. She is his biggest fan and all.

Watch that boy go He has the perfect angle on it. Now if he would only like to clean the toilet and bathtub.






No comments: