Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Birdie!!

Sofia had a good time with the jump house but ended up watching her friends jump more then jumping herself. Here she is watching the other kids. One of the only still pics I could get of her. My digital camera is broken so I had to use my dads, Thanks pappy!

The Minnie Mouse cake that my friend Liesl and I made. I thought is was great if I say so myself.

She even blew out the candle by herself this year, what a big girl.


This picture was supposed to be second, but she opened the colors and coloring book first and started coloring, she could care less about the other presents, so daddy sat with her and helped her open the rest of the gifts.




All she wanted to do was color in her new Scooby-Doo coloring book.




After the gifts were open she got into her new toys. She got a kitchen fully stocked with dishes and baby-doll with a furniture and a cute ducky that talks. Her Sofia is feeding her new babies from something she cooked in her new kitchen. What a sweet momma she is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great news! that means your pussy is finally ready to get some finger action, get you naked and slowly work my finger in that tight little pussy make you giggle, squeal and kick, once I work it good and get pussy juice on my finger I will pull it out, look you in the eyes while I suck it and tell you how fantastic your pussy tastes, just to be sure I will lay you down, spread your legs and lick it until you have your first orgasm, quivering and bucking, 2 really is the best age