We had a great holiday. Pap and Gi came up Christmas Eve and took us out to a nice diner. Sam and Sofia got to open two presents that night, one which were matching Cat in the hat pj's. We have no pics of them in them because Sam woke up vomiting most of the night and Sofia had massive diarrhea also.( It was so lovely). Christmas Morning we were all very tired but enjoyed watching Sam open every body's presents. Sofia was very over stimulated and just ended up standing in the middle of the wrapping paper most of the time. Pap got some pics, but I have not gotten him to send them to me.( I was so tired, I forget to load my camera and didn't even get out my small digital camera)
Friday we drove to Pine Bluff and stayed with Memaw. We had a great diner and I enjoyed see the kids play with the toys I played with as a child, Sam even colored in some of my old coloring books. Sam keeps telling me he wants to go to Memaws, so we have to start going more often. The Saturday we all packed up and drove to DeValls Bluff to visit nanny and Grandad and several aunts and uncles. By Sunday we were all spent and ready for our own beds but of course we didn't get home until 7pm. WE had a great holiday, Maybe next year we can spend more time off and less time traveling around.
The next time I will try to get pics. We have pics from Sams new camera but that a new post all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment